DigiCap is an advanced Screening Technology from Kodak that applies a user definable texture pattern to the surface of a Flexographic printing plate.
This surface texture improves ink transfer and the appearance of solid areas when printing on high hold-out substrates such as film or coated paper stocks.
DigiCap Imaging can help to:
- •Minimize visual artifacts in solids
- Reduce patterns in solids
- Reduce halo artifacts around reverse
- •Increase solid density (process specific)
- •Reduce dot gain, especially in shadows (process specific)
Learn more about DIGICAP NX Screening and the KODAK FLEXCEL NX Digital Flexographic System.