With KODAK Proofing Software, customers can get optimal proofing from both the KODAK APPROVAL System and leading inkjet printers used for proofing.
KODAK Proofing Software delivers excellent proof accuracy and increased productivity. Easy-to-use, KODAK Proofing Software has unique features that prevent user error. When used with KODAK MATCHPRINT Inkjet Media, KODAK Proofing Software provides highly accurate proofs with very little fuss and maintenance.
- Save time and achieve color and RIP integrity by connecting proofing seamlessly to KODAK PRINERGY Workflow Systems
- Powerful color tools provide sophisticated control over your colors
- Add clients and proofers to grow with your business
- Compatible with industry standards - GRACoL, SWOP, and Fogra
- Easy to install, set up, and use - box to proof in less than 1 hour
- Proofs are created exactly as planned, on a calibrated device, according to agreed standards
- Provides a common user interface for both the KODAK APPROVAL System and KODAK MATCHPRINT Inkjet Proofing System
Designed with your needs in mind
KODAK Proofing Software is available in several editions specifically designed for your unique proofing needs.
Basic Edition delivers a simple print-to-proof solution where finite color adjustments and proof management are needed. This edition provides color accurate proofs right out of the box to get you up and running quickly and hassle-free.
Commercial Edition produces a high-quality contract inkjet proof capable of meeting accepted industry standards. This edition provides flexibility in managing color and configuration to accurately simulate press results with confidence every time.
Packaging Edition contains invaluable features and tools unique to the flexo packaging environment. Contract quality inkjet packaging proofs are now possible with this edition's accurate simulation of wide color gamut, white ink support and process color handling.
Experience consistent color
The KODAK Proofing Software 90-day or 120-day evaluation kits for the KODAK MATCHPRINT Inkjet Proofing System provides a simple, cost effective means to evaluate the wide range of color management features in your production environment. The time trial starts as soon as the license is applied.
- All the latest features and license options are fully enabled that are provided for our premier packaging edition (see Specifications)
- The ability to install the software on one computer
- The ability to connect and proof to a maximum of two proofers
- Online user guides and supporting customer documentation in electronic format
Note: KODAK COLORFLOW Software is not included as part of the evaluation trial.
Once the time trial expires the software will continue to function. However, all proofs will now print with an applied watermark.
Recommended system requirements:
|Workstation Requirements |
|Operating System ||Microsoft Windows XP Professionsl SP3 (recommended) in English or German |
Windows Server 2003 SP1 in English or Japanese
Microsoft Windows Vista Business SP1
|Processor ||Intel Pentium dual-core processor at 2.66 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB, 4MB L2 cache |
|System RAM ||3 GB DDR2 667 MHz |
|Disk Drive ||2 x 80-GB serial ATA II (RAID 0 configuration), 10,000 RPM |
Note: Other disk interfaces, such as SCSI, are not supported
|Secondary Storage ||DVD-Rom drive |
|Networking ||Ethernet NIC |
|Additional Hardware ||Sound card |
Keyboard, monitor, and mouse
Note: The recommended optimal preset resolution of the monitor is 1280 x 1024.
The minimum supported resolution is 1024 x 768.
- This kit is intended for evaluation purposes only.
- Each evaluation software kit can only be installed on one computer.
- Confirm that your computer meets the minimum system requirements to run the evaluation software.
- There are no free support incidents offered with this evaluation kit. Please refer to online documentation for product support information.
How to Register Your Evaluation Copy of KODAK Proofing Software, v5.2
- Go to the product registration site.
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration process. A license key will be sent via email which will unlock all the feature functionality. To install the license please refer to the product documentation.