Capture Pro Software Version 4.5 Trial Edition
|As of September 3, 2013, Kodak Document Imaging is a division of 111616 Opco (Delaware) Inc. The End User License Agreement for this software will be updated to reflect the new company name. |
Download the free trial edition of Capture Pro Software (version 4.5) and exercise the full functionality of the product for 30 days or 25,000 pages, whichever limit is reached first. The Trial Edition will work with any scanner supported by Kodak Capture Pro Software.
Whether you are brand new to Kodak Capture Pro software, or currently using an older version, the free Trial Edition will let you see the full capability of this powerful capture application for up to 30 days. The trial edition is perfect for evaluating Capture Pro software with Kodak scanners or other vendors' devices, or for trying specific capabilities such as Indexing or Auto Import. Some of the highlights in version 4.5 include:
- Allows customers to process surveys and other checkmark forms using mark detection technology.
- Enhanced connectivity with additional output connectors to secure FTP, Alfresco, Sharepoint 2013, Kodak Info Activate Solution, and Kodak Info Insight Platform.
- Output of Batch Statistics to an ODBC database making it easier to produce reports for billing, user productivity, etc...
- Support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
Trial Edition Notes
- Your PC must be connected to the internet to download and activate the Trial Edition.
- Trial Edition allows you to exercise all features and functionality of the product.
- Trial Edition will operate for 30 days from the date of installation or until you capture 25,000 pages, whichever limit is reached first.
Click on the appropriate README file for your particular language:
| NOTE: If the computer on which you are installing the Kodak Capture Pro Trial Edition does not have internet access, you will also need to download and install the License Manager on a computer with internet access.|
|License Manager||File size: 42 MB |