i700 Series Scanner Driver
Installing the scanner drivers from the link on the bottom of this page will install the latest SVT (Scanner Validation Tool), TWAIN Data Source, the latest ISIS Driver and the latest WIA/STI drivers for the i700 Series Scanners.
Operating System tested on:
- WINDOWS XP Pro (32bit only)
- WINDOWS Vista (32bit only)
- WINDOWS 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- When installing a KODAK Firewire scanner with Windows 7 use of the the Legacy Windows Firewire card driver is required. View the document below which provides step by step instructions on how to use and install the Legacy Firewire card drivers:
Required Firewire Card Driver changes for Windows 7
- Some new features require firmware update. See driver release notes on this page for more information. Follow this link to the i700 Firmware Download Page
- Customers using a host PC with Microsoft Windows 7 to update the scanner's firmware should contact Kodak Support for assistance. See the firmware release notes on the firmware download page for more information.
Software Driver Versions CD 1.22 Release Notes
By downloading from Kodak, you agree to the terms & conditions outlined in the license agreement. Actual filesize for multilanguage downloads may vary.
Download Scanner Drivers for the i700
File Name: InstallSoftware_i700_v1.22.exe
File Size: 15.9 MB
ISIS Driver Update
This updated ISIS driver has been developed and tested by Pixel Translations (a Captiva Company) for use with all ISIS enabled host applications. This driver will be incorporated in to the Kodak “InstallSoftware_i700...” package in a following release. The following Release Notes detail the changes in this update. For new installs the “InstallSoftware_i700...” package should be installed first. To update to this new ISIS driver, unZip all files to a folder on the Scanner host PC and execute setup.exe.
Download ISIS driver:
File Name: ISISeki700_2.1.11111.15006.zip
File Size: 7.5 MB