IBML’s core product, the ImageTrac Scanning Solution, is designed to meet the document imaging needs of most major industries. With a long, rich history of document processing, the ImageTrac is designed to handle everyday, real-world business documents and accelerate the management of business processes; it is not a device transformed from micro-graphics or from copier technology . The ImageTrac hardware is designed to focus on smooth paper-handling, ease-of-use, and production-oriented document imaging. Patented camera technology and image enhancement capabilities built into the system provide the best images possible, improve ICR read rates, and minimize back-end exceptions. This hardware technology, coupled with the internal electronic and software design, give the ImageTrac the ability to intelligently monitor, process, identify, and organize documents into electronic transactions that match the business rules in the industries that we serve.
The IBML range of intelligent document scanning solutions, are unmatched for speed, quality and throughput. Making use of rules-based logic built into the integrated SoftTrac software maximises productivity and transforms paper into information as quickly as possible.
The range consists of the ImageTrac-Lite and ImageTrac 5300 and 5400 Class scanners which have over 20 years of experience in high-speed document scanning built in to their design. The open track allows for full visibility and access to documents throughout the scanning process. This makes jam recovery quick and simple while maintaining full batch integrity. The hand feed station allows for automated feeding of extremely difficult documents with minimal impact on throughput and costly exceptions/re-scans are virtually eliminated.
- Scans intermixed documents from business card-size to A3 ranging from onion skin to thick card, virtually regardless of condition to eliminate re-scans
- Up to 1,500-document feeder capacity featuring double-detection technology
- Hand-feed station for inputting exception documents without significantly affecting overall throughput.
- Ergonomic design helps to speed up jam-clearing and minimise downtime
- Touchscreen gives the operator full control, simplifies job set-up and the overall scanning process
- Multiple image output formats including TIFF and JPEG
- A range of options including barcode reader, patch-code reader, MICR, pre or post-image inkjet printer
- Up to 21 sorter pockets available depending on model.