Capture Pro Software Version 4.1 Trial Edition
Download the free trial edition of Capture Pro Software (version 4.1) and exercise the full functionality of the product for 30 days or 25,000 pages, whichever limit is reached first. The Trial Edition will work with any scanner supported by KODAK Capture Pro Software.
Whether you are brand new to KODAK Capture Pro software, or currently using an older version, the free Trial Edition will let you see the full capability of this powerful capture application for up to 30 days. The trial edition is perfect for evaluating Capture Pro software with KODAK scanners or other vendors' devices, or for trying specific capabilities such as Indexing or Auto Import. Some of the highlights in version 4.1 include:
- Protect against indexing errors and ensure data integrity with Double Data Entry indexing.
- Intelligent Quality Control, which makes it easy to identify and adjust images of questionable quality.
- Enhanced integration with MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT, with a SHAREPOINT Wizard that makes it a snap to import settings from SHAREPOINT directly into Capture Pro Software.
- Support for additional popular bar code formats.
Trial Edition Notes
- Your PC must be connected to the internet to download and activate the Trial Edition.
- Trial Edition allows you to exercise all features and functionality of the product.
- Trial Edition will operate for 30 days from the date of installation or until you capture 25,000 pages, whichever limit is reached first.
Release Notes for Version 4.1:
English (337 KB)
| ________________________________________________________________________________________________ |
| NOTE: If the computer on which you are installing the Kodak Capture Pro Trial Edition does not have internet access, you will also need to download and install the License Manager on a computer with internet access.|
|License Manager||File size: 39 MB |