Reliable images, any way you read them.
The family of KODAK IMAGELINK Microfilms is the result of more than 80 years of continuous product improvements. These microfilms deliver the best quality and performance ever from Kodak. They feature a patented breakthrough in emulsion-coating technology for unsurpassed reliability and handling, and consistent performance that gives you digital-ready film images. You get sharp, bright, clear images for reading, printing, and/or scanning. What are your application requirements? You'll find a KODAK IMAGELINK Microfilm to match.
KODAK IMAGELINK HQ Microfilm 1461, 2461 (ESTAR Base), 3461 (ESTAR Thin Base)
HQ Microfilms give you medium speed, ultra-fine resolution images in rotary and planetary equipment. They're optimized for electronic imaging integration. With this film you'll see outstanding image quality at high reductions, such as engineering drawings, architectural renderings, books, and newspapers. It also gives you excellent results in equipment used for microfilming general business documents.
KODAK IMAGELINK FS Microfilm 1455, 3455 (ESTAR Thin Base)
FS Microfilm is your ideal choice for producing high quality images in high-speed proof encoders, camera sorters, and rotary microfilmers. It provides superior archival image storage to complement digital image use.
KODAK IMAGELINK UC Film 3454 (Estar Thin Base)
UC Microfilm is a fast speed, high quality microfilm. It's specifically designed to provide optimum image clarity and red index number capture with a xenon flash exposure (such as those used within the IBM 3890 and 3891 Camera/Sorters) and for "through film base" fluorescent exposures (such as those within BancTec Camera/Sorters).
Features and Benefits
- Clear, bright images - Optimum sharpness and grain characteristics produce images that are easier to read on the screen and give you a foundation for digital scanning.
- Maximum productivity and less wasted film - Roomlight loading adds convenience by reducing fogged images and refilming hassles. You get more usable images from every roll.
- Quality images for quality reproductions - Lower minimum density enhances duplication characteristics for better print quality, fewer equipment adjustments, and higher overall productivity.
- Clear, clean screen images - Minimized dye stain makes a visible difference in every image you view.
- Outstanding consistency with complete production control - Emulsion uniformity lets you get high-quality results with fewer equipment adjustments and less operator intervention.
- Optimized, process-survivable anti-stat coating - Won't be washed away. That means less dust; images that read cleaner; more reliable duplication and retrieval; and less hardware maintenance.
- Special antihalation layer - Prevents light reflection and scattering during actual filming, for outstanding image sharpness and quality.
- Excellent transportability - Improved frictional characteristics reduce film jams and abrasion to improve reliability in capture and retrieval equipment.
- Wide washing latitude- Exceptional washing characteristics for cleaner processed film and clearer images.