Preserve important memories to share and treasure
Digitize volumes of photos quickly and easily
Kodak Picture Saver Scanning Systems make a valuable, increasingly popular service available to all: scanning photographs and other printed memorabilia and turning them into digital images quickly and easily. For those who ever tried to scan a box of photos on a flatbed scanner, the up-to-85-pictures-per-minute speed will delight you. Digital images of color and black-and-white photos and documents can be shared via computers, tablets, and cell phones. When scanned and saved to chosen media, images are ready for emailing, social media, and archiving in online galleries. Or they can be used to make personalized photo gifts including books, calendars, mugs, T-shirts, and tote bags.
Three systems including a self-service option
Two systems are made for behind-the-counter use and another add-on kit offers a scan-it-yourself option for consumers.
KODAK Picture Saver Scanning System PS50
• Scans up to 50 photos per minute
• Holds 25 originals in the feeder
KODAK Picture Saver Scanning System PS80
• Scans up to 85 photos per minute
• Holds 50 originals in feeder
KODAK Picture Saver Scanning System PS55 kit
• Add the PS55 kit for self-service options – ideal for
libraries, retail locations, government agencies,
and other consumer-friendly, walk-up locations
• Scans up to 85 photos per minute*
• Holds up to 50 originals in feeder*
* Dependent upon base model selected,
PS50 or PS80
Fast, easy to understand operation
Kodak Picture Saver Scanning System Software features an easy-to use, icon-based interface.
• Scanned images can look better than originals
• Get richer details and more vibrant colors from Kodak Perfect Touch Technology
• Old, fragile prints and documents are handled with extra care
• Streaks are virtually eliminated
• Save your outputs as JPEG files (or as TIFF using the PS80 or the PS55 kit) to popular media
such as CDs, DVDs and flash drives
Great solutions for photos in albums as well as delicate originals
If photos have been in an album for a long time, they may be glued in or covered with plastic protectors. With the optional Kodak Photo Selector Accessory, multiple photos on each album page can be scanned on a Kodak Flatbed Accessory, and then saved as individual image files. So there’s no risk of harm to them and album pages remain intact.
There are two choices for optional flatbeds: the Kodak Legal Size Flatbed Accessory and the Kodak A3 Size Flatbed Accessory. These are also handy for scanning larger documents and bound pages with the book edge feature.