Embark, enhance and expand with the Versamark 100/150/300/500 Printing Systems
Embark on your journey to greater profitability with a monochrome system that prints transactional documents with variable information, then expand to a spot color that helps you highlight specific areas of interest, and finally exceed your customers’ expectations with exceptional full color variable data printing that lets you fully personalize each and every transactional document or direct mail promotion.
The new family of KODAK VERSAMARK Printing Systems is made up of compact, high-speed monochrome and process color web presses that feature a single-engine duplex design and the next generation of Drop on Demand (DOD) printheads from Kodak. With these new systems, customers have the option of starting with monochrome and easily moving up to spot and full color as their production needs change. The family monochrome and color with variations in configurations (narrow or wide), speed and resolution:
Single Engine Duplex Systems:
- 100N/W at 246 fpm/75 mpm at 600 x 600 dpi
- 150N/W at 410 fpm/125mpm at 600 x 360 dpi
- 300N/W at 246 fpm/75 mpm at 600 x 600 dpi
- 500N/W at 410 fpm/125mpm at 600 x 360 dpi
Designed to address customers’ need for scalability, the new KODAK VERSAMARK Printing Systems offer a shorter web path than previous models, which means fewer web breaks and increased productivity, providing higher throughput in peak production periods. Thanks to the single-engine duplex design, the eight new models offer a 40% smaller footprint than competitive systems and represent exciting opportunities for transactional, newsletter, direct mail and newspaper printers, especially where space is at a premium.
Features and benefits of the VERSAMARK family
- High volume, high value: VERSAMARK Systems reliably produce high volume and high value transactional or commercial documents of consistent quality.
- Scalability: you can grow as your business grows – from monochrome to spot or full color, from narrow to wide, and from simplex to duplex.
- Ink Options: Choose from either dye or pigment based inks when higher image quality is required.
- Low cost of ownership: VERSAMARK Systems have one of the lowest costs of ownership in the industry.
- Finishing options: give your documents the extra edge with an array of finishing options including roll-to-roll, roll-to-sheet, roll-to-fold, punch/ perforation and Selective Perforation.
The KODAK VERSAMARK Printing Systems offer a variety of controller options, with the latest in technology advancements from the KODAK 700 Print Manager. The advanced controller capabilities provide the ability to handle a wide variety of application formats, including native IPDS, PDF, PostScript and PPML/GA, all from the same digital front end, further extending the applications