Kodak Showcases Complete Packaging Solutions Portfolio at Labelexpo Europe 2011, Stand 9F46
Education and Inspiration Delivered by K-Zone Presentations
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND, 28 September — Kodak will be reinforcing its "Concept to Consumer" theme at Labelexpo Europe 2011 (Hall 9 Stand 9F70) throughout presentations in its educational and inspirational K-Zone.
The relaxed and informal on stand area will provide an interactive element demonstrating Kodak’s broad product portfolio, knowledgeable expertise and creative approach to delivering customer focused solutions. Through a mixture of moderated customer roundtables and technical discussions, experts from Kodak will also discuss exciting market trends and the possibilities they offer as well as the pressure spots and how these can be addressed.
“Kodak wants to help share knowledge and assist customers in what they do, not simply ‘talk about products’ but give real life feedback on the issues that customers face, how they have been overcome and how this has benefitted their business,” comments David Croft, Kodak’s Packaging Segment Manager.
Clever Programming for Improved Performance
A packed programme of presentations kicks off every day at 11am featuring the performance capabilities and business enhancing benefits delivered by the KODAK FLEXCEL NX System, including the new KODAK SPOTLESS Flexographic Solution that can accurately predict spot colors on press. Topics in other sessions include how to simplify production via improved workflow automation and the role of KODAK DESIGN2LAUNCH Brand Manager in managing workflow assets from the brand owner’s perspective.
There will be a special focus on brand protection and how to add advanced security measures such as the newly announced KODAK TRACELESS AD System for Antidiversion that combines an invisible ink and proprietary detection system. The agenda will also share the latest developments in packaging, as well as a review of what support and advice KODAK MARKETMOVER Business Advantage Solutions can deliver.
Croft concludes: “I am excited to see the whole portfolio of KODAK Solutions in one place, everyone who visits the show should see our stand, simply to understand what benefits Kodak can offer to its customers in terms of improved quality, efficiency and brand integrity."
Comprehensive Solutions for a Complete Service
Kodak’s comprehensive range of solutions includes:
- The award winning KODAK FLEXCEL NX System that delivers real advantages to the production of labels with levels of print quality normally expected from gravure, offset or digital printing.
- KODAK FLEXCEL Direct System that simplifies the plate making process, eliminates the variability associated with the traditional flexographic processes, removes the need for chemical processing and is perfect for in the round applications.
- KODAK MIRACLON Letterpress and KODAK Offset Plates that increase the range of label and decoration applications.
- KODAK Unified Workflow Solutions such as KODAK PRINERGY POWERPACK Workflow System and its Packaging Layout Automation Software which automates the time-intensive tasks and reduces operator errors.
- KODAK INSITE Prepress Portal System providing secure web access for remote job submission, progress tracking and approval while automating some of the most critical time consuming workflow steps.
- The new KODAK TRACELESS AD System for Antidiversion protects brands from gray market activity. Kodak’s anti-counterfeiting and diversion technology is currently used by major pharmaceutical, consumer product, apparel, health & beauty, and luxury goods manufacturers around the world.
- For brand owners there is KODAK DESIGN2LAUNCH Brand Manager for improving efficiency and reducing costs and Brand Protection Solutions a suite of products to protect, track and secure high value products in the field. This sensitive area is a growing business for Kodak.
- For those seeking expert advice there is KODAK MARKETMOVER Business Advantage Solutions providing access to knowledge from management consultants, solution architects, developers, and engineers for brand owners and production organization.
As the world’s foremost imaging innovator, Kodak helps consumers, businesses, and creative professionals unleash the power of images, information, and printing to enrich their lives.
In the graphic communications industry, Kodak serves customers in the printing, publishing, packaging and enterprise markets with intelligent solutions for competitive advantage and greater return on investment.
Kodak helps customers adapt, transform and grow their businesses. Through a comprehensive product and solutions portfolio that integrates revolutionary technologies, smart automation and specialized services, Kodak supplies customers operating in traditional, hybrid and digital graphic environments the broadest choice of software, production products and services for creating and managing high value variable output efficiently and cost effectively.
For more information, visit graphics.kodak.com. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/kodakidigprint and visit our blog at www.growyourbiz.kodak.com
(Kodak, Flexcel, Spotless, Traceless, Digicap, Prinergy Powerpack, Insite, Design2Launch, and MarketMover are trademarks of Kodak.)