The KODAK PROSPER 5000XLi Press with new Intelligent Print System (IPS) is one of the most advanced inkjet printing presses ever built. Its IPS technology is an intelligent management system that constantly monitors and evaluates press operation to ensure the highest output quality and most efficient throughput.
The PROSPER 5000XLi Press provides full-color 4-over-4 perfecting output with a print width of up to 24.5 inches (62.2 cm) at speeds up to 650 feet per minute (200 mpm). It is one of the most cost-effective inkjet web presses available today for 8-, 12- and 16-page signatures, with exceptional productivity up to 90 million A4 or US letter pages per month. And with IPS, the PROSPER 5000XLi Press consistently delivers print quality that rivals offset output—up to 175 lpi on a wide range of uncoated, coated, and glossy papers.
With offset-class output and exceptional production reliability—driven by Kodak’s breakthrough Intelligent Print System—the PROSPER 5000XLi Press gives you best-in-class capabilities… without compromise.
Key features include:
- Intelligent Print System for offset class quality up to 175 lpi
- New transport and control elements to optimize print speed
- Productivity up to 90 million A4 impressions
- Speeds up to 650 fpm (200 mpm)
- Proprietary nano-particulate pigment inks
- KODAK 700 Print Manager Digital Front End (DFE)
- Modular and field upgradeable