| KODAK TRENDSETTER NEWS Platesetters are built on the same trusted technology that printers have depended on for over 19 years, and provide the productivity, excellent image quality, and stability that newspaper printers need to succeed. |
- Four automation options to reduce plate making time:
- New Single Cassette Unit (SCU) provides automated plate loading and unloading of up to 240 plates (0.3 mm) with automated slip sheet removal
- Autoloader provides automated plate loading and unloading of up to 166 plates (0.3 mm) without slip sheets
- Auto Unload features semi-automatic plate loading and automatic unloading to plate processor or stacker
- Semi-automatic plate loading and unloading
- Excellent throughput up to 150 plates per hour with Autoloader or SCU.
Ease of Use
- Connectivity to most third-party workflow systems
- Multi-language option with multiple operating languages
- Autorecovery mechanism that fixes many errors with no operator intervention
Excellent Image Quality
- TRENDSETTER NEWS Platesetters enable up to 200 lpi screening. Optional 25-micron KODAK STACCATO Screening creates photorealistic images. Up to 450 lpi and optional 20-micron STACCCATO Screening with commercial option.
- 1200 or 1270 dpi, optional 2400 or 2540 dpi with commercial option
- KODAK SQUARESPOT Imaging Technology is standard on every TRENDSETTER Platesetter, providing accurate, stable, repeatable imaging for fewer plate remakes, fewer adjustments in prepress, and exceptional print quality.
Supports Your Sustainability Goals
TRENDSETTER NEWS Platesetter
with semi-automatic plate loading and unloading
TRENDSETTER NEWS Platesetter with Auto Unload
TRENDSETTER NEWS Platesetter with Autoloader
TRENDSETTER NEWS Platesetter with SCU