- Delivers offset-like image quality, excellent for all applications. Pantone and Pantone Goe licensed for both 4- and 5-color printing.
- Enables new, high-margin applications through KODAK NEXPRESS Fifth Imaging Unit Solutions
- Supports a wide range of substrate types, sizes, weights and thicknesses for application flexibility
- Prints at full speed for all supported substrate weights
- The latest version of the KODAK NEXPRESS Front End
- Open architecture integrates seamlessly into KODAK PRINERGY Workflow Systems and is compatible with existing digital color, B&W, offset, and blended workflows, helping your operation run at peak performance
- Unique business model with unprecedented level of self-serviceability gives your operators the control they need to deliver excellent image quality consistently, optimize uptime, and control costs
- Business Development Services provide dedicated specialists and innovative tools to help you develop marketing plans and programs that can optimize your return on investment.
Kodak, 2015. Kodak and NexPress are trademarks of Kodak. Subject to technical change without notice.