Download the latest firmware for the i200 Series Scanners here
Before downloading new firmware to the scanner, please download and install the latest version of the i200 Series Scanner Driver. After installing the latest drivers on your Host PC, then return to this page, to upgrade the Firmware as follows:
- Click on i200 Firmware and download the file to a temporary directory on your C drive.
- Double click on the file to extract the firmware files. By default the files are placed in the "C:/Temp" directory. Or, you can enter the directory of your choice. For ease of installation we recommend using C:\WINNT\twain_32\kodak\kds_i200\Firmware.
- Click on the "Unzip" button to extract the files. You can now delete the i200FW_vxxxxx.exe file to save space on your PC.
- Next, use the Scan Validation Tool to download the i200_xxxxxx.ekpgfw file from the directory selected in the previous step. You will find the Download button under the Setup tab of the SVT.
- After the download has completed, power the scanner off, and then back on.
- To activate the new features of the scanner you MUST perform a scanner calibration. We strongly recommend you do this immediately after installing the firmware and rebooting.
IMPORTANT Note for KODAK Capture Software Users
- If you install the latest SVT 5.24 and Firmware 2.5.5 you must use KODAK Capture Software Version 6.6 or higher in order for the scanner to work properly. Download the Lite version of Capture Software. To upgrade to the latest Full version of Capture Software, contact your Regional (local) Kodak Support Center.
The Firmware version can be checked by selecting the "Info" tab of the SVT.
|By downloading from Kodak, you agree to the terms & conditions outlined in the license agreement. Actual filesize for multilanguage downloads may vary.|
Download Firmware v2.5.5:
File Name: i200SetupFW_2_55.exe
File Size: 1.4 MB