KODAK THERMAL DIRECT Non Process Plates deliver the resolution and imaging accuracy of thermal, digital plates without processing. THERMAL DIRECT Plates eliminate the installation, management or maintenance of traditional processors and chemistry, and there is no need for "chemistry-free" gums and clean out units. Removing these extra steps eliminates cost, as well as a source of variability--the processor--and thus improves the overall stability of the digital platemaking process. You just image the plate and mount it directly on press.
- THERMAL DIRECT Plates reduce costs--you don’t need to purchase and maintain an inventory of processing chemistry, utility costs and water usage are lower, and you have more available floor space
- By eliminating the processing step, THERMAL DIRECT Plates shorten the platemaking cycle and deliver more jobs on press per shift
- Increasing press productivity increases efficiency, lowers cost, and improves overall profitability
- THERMAL DIRECT Plates can help your business be more environmentally responsible
- The plates can be imaged by all popular thermal CTP devices currently on the market
- The plates are easy to use in terms of imaging and handling and are compatible with existing printing press environments
- On press, the plate has a familiar look and feel
KODAK THERMAL DIRECT Non Process Plates can be a key element to improving the Stability of your printing business, helping you achieve your quality, efficiency, profitability, and environmental goals. Learn more about how KODAK Solutions can help you improve your Stability.