NEW KODAK NEXPRESS Fifth Imaging Unit Solutions debuted at drupa 2012. Not yet commercially available but previewed at the show with tremendous customer approval and reaction to the newest additions to the solution suite. Live video from the show floor.
Visit us at Photokina 2012 and Graph Expo 2012 this fall to see them printing live, samples will be available at each event.
KODAK NEXPRESS Gold Dry Ink
- Gold metallic, sparkle effect using a gold tinted Dry Ink for applications such as direct mail, certificates, photo, tickets and many others.
- Create different variations of gold-toned tints or different effects by putting combinations of process colors underneath gold.
KODAK NEXPRESS Pearlescent Dry Ink
- Pearlescent sparkle effect using a clear, translucent dry ink for applications such as collateral, photo, direct mail.
- Pearlescent can overprint process colors to create a metallic effect for shades and tints – including a silver look. Different percentages of Pearlescent are needed depending upon the color underneath to achieve the desired effect.
- Pearlescent can be used to create a pearlescent effect on the paper or overall image. This can be used for photo applications, and is an alternative to pearlized papers.
KODAK NEXPRESS Neon Pink Dry Ink
- Neon Pink can be used as a solid highlighter or graphic color for applications such as advertisements, direct mail, transpromo, loyalty mailings and point of sale materials.
- Neon Pink can be combined with other process colors to create an impressive palette of neon colors.
- Neon Pink can be used in a 5-color process to enhance some types of images.